We take claims of copyright violation very seriously and will work to protect the rights of copyright owners. The following policy states our Notice and Takedown procedures in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We will respond to all claims of infringement that are in accordance with the applicable laws.
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), to request removal of material on the website which you believe violates your intellectual property rights, you must provide a written notice which includes the following information:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing upon intellectual property rights and the specific location of the material, including the URL of the web page(s) where the material is located.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your name, phone number, postal address and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material is being used without the consent of the copyright holder, or an agent thereof, or the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of an agent who has authorization to act on your behalf.
Please be aware that any DMCA notification that does not contain all of the information detailed in the above list will be considered invalid and will not receive a response.
You may send your copyright infringement claim to us via our contact form.
Submitting a DMCA Notice means that you are initiating a legal process. Consequently, if you misrepresent any of the facts in your claim, you will be liable for damages under the law.
We reserve the right any any time to remove or disable access to material that is claimed to be infringing or based on fact or circumstance indicates infringing activity. We will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers, when appropriate, and will expeditiously take action to prevent access to any material that infringes copyright in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512.
We reserve the right to modify this policy without notice, and therefore we encourage all users to check back regularly in order to remain informed of any such modifications.